Friday, July 6, 2007

Stay at home mommy-hood

I do love being a stay at home mom. I had a month, really two, that i went back to work to a job that was a blessing. However, my sick little cowboys did not embrace the daycare experience so here we are again... at the "ranch" together... happily.
HOWEVER, as much as I adore my buckaroos, greatly appreciate the fact that I can stay home and raise them, and am so very thankful for my beautiful home....
I AM READY FOR A VACATION!!!
I need to get out of here, and take a break. It really would do all of us some good.

I will take my husband with me, because i have been blessed with him as my bestfriend. And, honestly, I would rather he be with me all the time. That is if we could go without having the occassional urge to strangle each other. But, i think in more ways than one we have somewhat eliminated any obvious reasons for wanting to act on that kind of behavior. So, i think now it is time to let the good times roll, and get the heck out of dodge!
Until then, I need to go do some work on skirts for my booth, and hopefully soon to be a website by my beautiful, talented, and smart sister.
I hope this rambling nonsense finds you to be having a super blessed day!

No comments: