Tuesday, July 10, 2007

I love my husband. I simply adore him, and all that he provides for our family. He asks that I keep the house clean, and make sure he has clean socks and underwear. How hard can that be!?!
I have just about accomplished keeping a schedule on the house cleaning and the laundry. However, my marriage has been consistently perplexing over the last month.
You see my husband and I have joined a church that WE BOTH LOVE. I say that in bold face because this is the first time that we have both greatly, greatly enjoyed a church and are walking in our faith together... at the same time, within our relationship. We have had a great time together all along, but where we were at in our christianity was a bit questionable. Well, now we have got all that together and are both loving every minute of our relationship with our Father.
HOWEVER, it never fails that we get through our "in the moment trial" and then here comes another one. We both know that it is obviously Satan himself trying to yank us backwards again. WHICH IS JUST NOT GOING TO HAPPEN SO HE NEEDS TO GO ABOUT HIS WAY FROM US!
But man alive! I have always thought that all of our moves across the country were what would bring us closer together, and as that has added it's fair share of strength to our relationship... we now know that getting through the devil's trickery that he plays on marriages when things are so good, and continuing to praise our Lord in Heaven for EVERYTHING that is insurpassable without Him will be challenging BUT forever worth it!
I am so in love with my husband. Satan can just move on over, because he can not have him or me or my kiddos. None of us are for bartering so he can just go on from here. I am tired of challenges and so ready to see the other side of marriage.

And, yes, July 27th is our fifth year wedding anniversary.

1 comment:

Alexander said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.