Thursday, July 5, 2007

Californian Born West Texas Cowboy

Well, let's see this will be my first blog. My sister always gets into these things, and then wants me to check it out until i am convinced i should get involved as well. So, here it goes...

Tucker John and Tanner Robert were both born in California. However, you would never know it if you heard Tucker John's accent. He has got the funniest West Texas accent, and I just love it!

When I met my husband, RW (that's right! West Texas through and through) he had the thickest West Texas accent. You see I am from East Texas, and yes, there is a difference... a pretty distinctive difference if you are from around here. Now our two littlest cowboys have picked up the local lingo, and it is just so sweetly affectious that I melt anytime i notice their little twangs.

Tanner Robert, our littlest buckaroo's favorite song is E-I-E-I-O. Granted he is only 16 months old, he sings his E-I-E-I-O for everything... even sometimes as he is crying!!! Too, too sweet.

Anyways, so i was just talking to my sister, as we were setting up this, my new blogging (not clogging, though it sort of feels like that) site, and we were discussing how funny things are that my little man, Tucker John (3)says.

I will soon be posting pictures so that I can share just how cute my main cowboy, and our two little buckaroos are, and really getting into the swing of things here, however blog back and we will see where this thing really goes.

No comments: