Wednesday, July 25, 2007

I am WORN OUT!

We decided to take the move to East Texas. Right now we are working on getting this house ready to go on market. I have been painting nonstop since we pulled into town Monday at 3:30pm. The exterior is done. The ranch no longer has royal blue trim, it is now stylish. And the inside is just almost done! We will have it finished all on friday and outta here!!!LOL! If i had a camera that worked, i would get pictures up! But, since not for now...
We just want this one to sell quickly!!!
We have found 11 acres and a little farm house that we would like to purchase back east (lol) but will have to wait until this one is sold! SO everybody start praying!
So I am off to finish painting the trim, and finish up the master bath!

Oh and I miss my Tucker John! He is at his Aunt Mandy's for the week, and loving every minute of it. I love that we are going to be so so much closer that he can go see his Aunt Mandy and Uncle Jason, and Uncle Jason and Aunt Kristen, and Granmommy, Memee, Grandaddy, and GDaddy any time!!!

What a sweet life i live!
love you guys!

2 comments:

Mandy said...

Sister,
You have done such a good job!! I am so proud of how hard you have been working. I love you so much! It will be awesome to see you and the boys more often!

Mandy

Mandy said...

Sister:
you have been tagged. Check out my blog to see what to do!