Friday, July 13, 2007

Good Morning

I was on here looking around at other blogs, and found a cool little additive at http://easy-hit-counters.com/. This way you can see just how many people take a look at your blogspot.
Today is Friday! Thank the Lord! You know He loves fridays too!
I am off to craft. I am in the middle of making soldered pendant beaded necklaces and bracelets. It is lots of fun, however soldering is not the easiest craft to pick up.
I need to get at least a few done this morning to go place in my booth at the local craft mall. Then, I need to reprice some items, and "redecorate" with the items that are still there. I really thought that this craft mall thing would be lots of fun. Which i guess in a sense it is pretty good preparation for when I choose to open the doors to my shop.
That is my personal goal for the end of this year, to have all ready to go to open up at least a website if not also a store front of my own by the first quarter of next year. We will see.
So, I better get working on my chunky jewelry for now. As soon as I can get my silly digital camera a going i will be putting pics on here to share with you of my lovey wrangler minis and my chunky cowgirl jewelry.
Until then...
love,
Amy

1 comment:

Kristin Aune said...

Hello fellow blogger, welcome. I can't want until you get that camera fixed, so I can come on here to see pictures of the boys.