Monday, September 10, 2007

Exhausted!!!

Boy, am I worn out! I went and painted, and cleaned a little on the house yesterday. Today I feel like I have literally been whooped by a big, burly man!!! I am so tired, and my boys already took naps at school and daycare so they are ready to party. This mom thing is extra hard when you just want to drop, and they are waiting for you to pass out any minute so that they can go tag team on your head. (And believe me, they do do that! ugh!)
Anyways, so we have had a great day, and we are now waiting for Dub to get home so that we can go get some more work done on the rent house.
I hope everyone is fabulous and has had a great day!

2 comments:

Rachel said...

Hey girl! I don't know all about this blog thing, but I do know that I need your address and phone #. We're too close now not to get together!

Mandy said...

Sister,
I am so sorry you are exhausted! I love you so much!

Mandy