Tuesday, August 7, 2007

This whole relocating thing!

Well, first and foremost. We are all fine and well at Brenda's place. Thank the Lord for the roof over our heads, and enjoying the little things that need to be done around here. At least I feel like I am helping out a little bit, and not hendering the entire existence here in gay Paris!

The man is working his behind off doing some day labor type construction work. I think he is THE hardest worker that I have ever met! This guy will do whatever it takes to provide for us and I am truly greatful. Oh... ok... now where was I. I normally can get off on a tangent about my wonderful husband.

I put in for a couple of jobs today. And, I have an interview on Thursday for a little preschool where the boys could attend for free if I teach there. Isn't it funny how life works. Our Father in Heaven must think it pretty funny that I am catching this little coincidence in my life. You see my mom worked at a preschool when we were all little, and stayed there teaching for 26 years. Well, so you see I am now feeling more and more like my mother. I have given her the hardest time for most of my existence, and I feel a lesson coming on. Anyways, so we will see if I take that one or if i can possible getting a teaching job in the area. No, I do not have my degree, however I am looking into my certification so that I can get a better paying job for this area.

We, as usual, have many irons in the fire, and are doing our best not to burn them at both ends. However, the man and I both are extremely exhausted, and are ready for this whole transition to be over.

I pray that all of you are doing well!
I am off to spend some tv time with the man!

1 comment:

Mandy said...

Holy and Most Precious Father,
I lift my sweet sister and precious brother-in-law up to you, Lord! They are going through some major transisitons. I just pray that they will focus on you instead of focusing on the situations at hand. You, the God of Daniel,Paul,John, etc., are the God of Amy and RW. Praise you Father that you know exactly what they need and where they are headed. Praises to You for being in the middle of their lives. Praises to you for being the same yesterday, today, and tomorrow! I ask that you will bring a church home to them, and friends to pray over them.

Thank you, Lord, for my sister. I love her so much!

It is in Your holy and most precious name I pray,
AMEN!