Wednesday, August 6, 2008

the need for a digital camera...

I think I am past the need for a digital camera. The buckaroos are growing up way too fast, and i think i am missing it. I know, i know. We just need to simply pick up another one...
We joined a local gym chain this week so that we could start working out again, and so that we could take the boys to their awesome pool. They are so excited. It really is the most cost effective way to be able to enjoy a pool in West Texas. Otherwise... the upkeep and dirt and wind, oh my!
So last thought for the morning...
fresh home grown zucchini... is what I am really thinking about this morning. I know... really random! But we have some from a family that are patients of Dr. B's, and they let us come out and pick all we want (and of all other fabulous vegetable garden treasures). So I am frying up some zucchini for dinner if anyone would like to stop by... ha ha yea right!

1 comment:

Mandy said...

Sister, you totally need a camera!!!